What's in it for me?
- Nationally recognized qualifications
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Earn while you learn
- Annual pay increments
- Top class training and development
- Involvement in a site-wide apprentice community
Primarily aimed at people who are aged 16 to 24, although there is no upper age limit. A modern apprentice is employed and works towards a qualification with a college or learning provider.
National 4 in Mathematics and English
Course length & content
We offer a 4-year Apprenticeship in various disciplines, obtaining PEO level 2 in first year, NC in year two, start a level 3 SVQ, and work towards HNC years 3 and 4.
You will be based in our factory in Loanhead, supervised by first-class instructors. You will generally spend 2-days per week at college in years 1 & 2, and then 1 day per week in years 3 & 4.
(This is a 4-year apprenticeship contract)
Type of Modern Production Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships available this year:
Online Application timetable
- Online Application process will take place from December to March each year.
Closing date for submitting Application Form is 15th March 2024.
- Candidates short-listed from the Application Forms, and who meet the minimum requirements, will be invited for assessment in April 2024.
- Face-to-face Interview for candidates short-listed by Assessment Centre.
Interviews will take place during April 2024.
Conditional Offers will be issued at the beginning of May 2024.
Company induction will take place in August.
Download Modern Production Apprentice application form
Emphasis should be placed on skills and attributes gained outside of Education as well as academic qualifications.
The Application Process is now OPEN until FRIDAY 15TH MARCH 2024.
If you are successful, you will be invited to an Assessment Day and tour of the site.
Applicants should complete the application form and email it to the address below.
Application Form for Modern Production ApprenticeDownload Resource