Clean Room Team Leader
This role reports directly into the Production Assembly Manager. The Production Team Leader will be responsible for all aspects of the quality requirements for the clean room and for workload and personnel in the Pump and Motor Shop. The successful candidate will be required to work on production projects while carrying out their team leader duties
Duties will include:
- Day to day responsibility for the running of the clean room to meet ISO quality standards, including manufacturing, environmental conditions and ensuring stock levels are sufficient.
- Responsibility for ensuring the agreed work schedule is executed and resources managed to ensure targets are met in both the clean room and pump shop.
- Review products currently being assembled outside the cleanroom and work towards moving any suitable hydraulics equipment to the clean room.
- Be “hands on” and contribute to direct hours.
- Refine the process between the cleanroom and test to ensure the unit is not compromised during test.
- Ensure the accurate completion of all paperwork, ensuring route cards are complete and signed off to schedule.
- Liaise with all Team Leader to coordinate work.
- Assist quality department in carrying out audits.
- Work closely with Production Engineering and Planning teams to implement methods to improve efficiency and quality.
Essential skills and knowledge requirements:
- ISO14644 understanding.
- Comfortable leading a small team, whilst taking a hands-on production role.
- Good all round knowledge and experience of hydraulic systems/equipment.
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Be creative and show enthusiasm for learning new techniques.
The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the appropriate Security Clearance as required.