The purpose of this role is to work in our Facilities Department providing labouring support. It is a busy role with varied duties and responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Labourer in various production departments as required.
- Sweep down workshops and other housekeeping activities.
- Operate forklift when required – Counter Balance.
- Operate overhead crane as and when required.
- Any other additional labouring duties as required.
- Demonstrating a high standard of Health and Safety and housekeeping.
Essential skills and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate must;
- Be certified and experienced in operation of fork lift trucks, counter balance, overhead crane.
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering/production environment.
- Full flexibility required in terms of approach to work.
- Able to work on own initiative.
The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the appropriate Security Clearance as required.