This role reports into the Facilities Manager. The purpose of this role is to provide labouring support to the Production and Facilities departments to ensure the smooth running of the site.
Duties will include:
- Labouring duties in various production departments as required.
- Sweeping down workshops and other housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring that department yard, pathways, facilities, etc. are kept clean and tidy.
- Operating forklift when required – Counter Balance.
- Operating overhead cranes as and when required.
- Any other additional labouring duties as required.
Essential skills and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate will;
- Have counter balance fork lift experience
- Have overhead crane experience.
- Be able to work on their own using their own initiative.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the appropriate Security Clearance as required.