MacTaggart Scott are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to work in our Finance Department.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Finance and be responsible for the routine tasks that need to be completed as part of normal business activity. This includes sales invoicing, invoicing forecasts, cashbook entries, trade debtors, fixed assets and expenses. The candidate will also provide cover for trade creditors during periods of sickness and holidays.
Duties will include:
- Monthly management reports – collate, format and send out.
- Cash book (bank) transactions.
- Manage Trade Debtors.
- Sales Contract Management.
- Commercial invoicing.
- Processing expenses.
Supplier and Customer record management.
- Project time booking management.
- Fixed asset management.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience of using MS Excel.
- Good numerical skills.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment (not essential).
The post holder must satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to apply, please do so by emailing a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org