This role reports directly into the Principle Engineer (Systems). The purpose of the role is to provide Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and Availability Reliability Maintainability (ARM) support to MacTaggart Scott Equipment. This role would suit an experienced ILS Engineer or a Broad-Based Engineer with experience of producing detailed reports and documentation.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out Reliability, Maintainability and Availability analysis/predications for a variety of marine based machinery.
- Carrying out Integrated Logistics Support analysis (e.g. spares ranging and scaling).
- Preparing maintenance philosophies to align with customers support structure and personnel skill levels.
- Preparing Operating Handbooks and Maintenance Manuals capturing illustrations from CAD and editing/annotating as appropriate.
- Providing advice to Design Engineers and support to design reviews.
- Providing Technical input to bids and enquiries.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Apprenticeship with HNC.
- Experience of ARM analysis/predictions including FMECA.
- Experience of working to the relevant standards and data sources.
- A track record of creating and checking high quality technical documentation.
- Experience of ERP packages and 2D/3D drawing viewers.
- Experience with MS Office.
The post holder must satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org