MacTaggart Scott are recruiting for an ILS Engineer to work in our Design Department.
This role reports directly into the Principal Engineer (Systems). The purpose of the role is to provide Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and Availability Reliability Maintainability (ARM) support to MacTaggart Scott Equipment. This role would suit an experienced ILS Engineer or a Broad-Based Engineer with experience of producing detailed reports and documentation.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out Reliability, Maintainability and Availability analysis/predications for a variety of marine based machinery.
- Carrying out Integrated Logistics Support analysis (e.g., spares ranging and scaling).
- Preparing maintenance philosophies to align with customers support structure and personnel skill levels.
- Preparing Operating Handbooks and Maintenance Manuals capturing illustrations from CAD and editing/annotating as appropriate.
- Providing advice to Design Engineers and support to design reviews.
- Providing Technical input to bids and enquiries.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Apprenticeship with HNC.
- Experience of ARM analysis/predictions including FMECA.
- Experience of working to the relevant standards and data sources.
- Experience of hazard analysis and safety cases for equipment.
- Experience of ERP packages and 2D/3D drawing viewers.
Your future at MacTaggart Scott – What we offer you.
- As part of our Healthy Work-Life Balance employees can choose between a 4- or 5-day working week.
- Allowing you to fit work around your priorities and personal life, not the other way round.
- Flexible working hours between 07:00 and 19:00, and core hours of 09:30 – 15:30.
- Our leave policy brings together leave entitlements which include annual leave, paid parental leave, military reservist leave, plus more.
- We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career, with a dedicated Learning and Development team.
- At MacTaggart Scott, your health and safety is one of our top priorities, and our onsite H&S team take a rigorous approach in managing risks and protecting you. Our H&S committee meets regularly to carry out their own checks and discuss what MTS can do to improve our standards.
- A generous referral programme.
- Your wellbeing is supported through our online wellbeing program and committee, as well as our Employee
- Assistance Programme, and an onsite nurse.
- Onsite Canteen and Car Park