IT Support Analyst
MacTaggart Scott are looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to work in our IT Department.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of IT and will to provide first line support to all staff members and assist in the efficient running of the department.
Duties will include:
- Using the IT helpdesk system to manage queries, hardware assets and software licenses.
- Producing reports from the helpdesk system.
- Being responsible for; Skype for Business, Sophos Endpoint Protection, Sophos Safeguard and security CCTV system.
- Delivering the IT Induction to all new employees.
- Managing and developing the network infrastructure.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent presentation skills for the delivery of induction training.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience in a similar, customer-facing role.
- Experience with the following systems;
- Microsoft desktop operating systems (Win 7 & 10)
- Network infrastructure configuration skills
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Skype for Business (formally Lync)
- Enterprise AV system support
- Enterprise encryption support
The post holder must satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to apply, please do so by emailing a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org