The post holder will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will provide an efficient and cost effective support service to all departments, carrying out routine repairs to production plant, buildings and equipment ensuring they all remain in good working order.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring company buildings and facilities are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Cost effective use of energy and general company facilities.
- Ensuring all department policies and procedures are maintained, communicated, understood and adhered to.
- Maintaining and repairing all production plant equipment and services on site including office, kitchen and toilet facilities.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate must:
- Be a time served engineer, ideally maintenance.
- Have good all round knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic systems and equipment.
- Have knowledge of manual/CNC machine repair.
- Have good all round knowledge of general maintenance and repair of buildings.
- Be effective at building and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Have counter balance forklift experience.
- Be experienced in Overhead Crane's.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.