Part Time Receptionist (16 hours per week - Monday and Tuesday)
The purpose of this role is mainly to be an important first point of contact for the Company by meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls in a professional, welcoming manner.
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors in a professional friendly manner, screening callers and relaying messages.
- Ensuring completion of visitor’s book and issuing passes in accordance with the security requirements.
- Presenting customers with the company Health & Safety visitors’ video.
- Using various software applications, such as MS Office; entering and amending data on ERP system (IFS).
- Controlling, monitoring and ordering the company stock of stationery.
- Handling all outgoing and incoming mail.
- Efficient provision of administrative support to onsite and offsite departments and service personnel.
- Arranging travel (via Travel Agents), flights, hotels, itineraries, renewing passports and visas.
- Monitoring the incoming emails enquiry inbox and forwarding on as appropriate.
- Providing administrative cover during holidays/sickness periods wherever possible.
Essential skills and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar working environment.
- An excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills.
- The ability to self-motivate and to use their own initiative.
- Flexibility and the willingness to take on additional tasks as and when required;
- Good computer/IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Outlook and Excel;