This role reports directly into the Head of Project Management. The purpose of the role is to provide Project Management for new and ongoing contracts within the Department.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that project(s) are progressing in accordance with the agreed plan, including management of:
* Scope and contractual requirements
- Managing customer relationships and communications, including facilitating customer visits and meetings.
- Liaising with other departments within the company to resolve any conflicts to schedule, cost or resources
Managing and reporting on the financial performance of all allocated projects (including risk and opportunities management).
- Ensuring that invoices are raised in accordance with the agreed contractual conditions.
- Generating new business, or variations to current contracts.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate must:
- Hold either a City and Guilds, Scotvec, Degree or equivalent academic qualification.
- Have experience of managing projects.
- Be able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure working environment.
- Have the ability to use Microsoft word packages for the preparation of reports.
- Have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through application of analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Have experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the requirements of, MOD Security Clearance.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.