MacTaggart Scott are looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator to work within the Quality department.
This role reports into the Quality Manager. The purpose of this role is to process Quality Documentation support the Quality Department Staff in their daily tasks, and work as MTS Standards Librarian.
Duties will include:
- Working as Standards Librarian ensuring individuals have access to the online library and the MTS standards library, managing the library and its contents, including processing requests for new standards.
- Photocopy, scan, file and compile Quality documentation and create documentation packages.
- Collating Build Records.
- Creating appropriate Material Certificate List.
- Initial review of Material, NDT, Welding, Load Test, Dimensional and Paint Certification.
- Initial review of deliverable TIS documents.
- Use of Nitro Pro to add stamps and document numbers.
- Preparing Certificates of Conformance.
- Creating labels.
- Reviewing Non First Level Customer Orders in accordance MTS Quality, look ahead process.
- Typing meeting notes and forms among other documents.
- Interacting with customers and visitors.
- The Quality Coordinator may be required to undertake other quality related tasks within his or her capability as required.
Essential skills and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate will;
- Have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to prioritize efficiently
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Have good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a related field is desirable
The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the appropriate Security Clearance as required.