Internal Sales Assistant with MacScott Bond
MacScott Bond Ltd is a privately owned Scottish Company and part of the MacTaggart Scott Group who have over 120 years association with the Marine and Defence Sectors. The Aberdeen Division was established in 1981 to service both the Offshore Oil and Gas and Industrial Markets and offer a range of Hydraulic Rental Equipment, Component Supply and Maintenance Services to these Industries.
MacScott Bond has a vacancy for a Internal Sales Assistant. This role is to increase the sales of fluid power components MacScott Bond sell through effective sales and marketing strategies, whilst maintaining standards important to the company.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the packaging/despatch of customer orders.
- Working closely with other staff members in particular the sales team (internal and external) to maximize sales.
- Gaining a full understanding of all the products available to MacScott Bond customers in order to deal effectively with customer enquiries.
- Occasionally attending sales meetings with clients.
- Processing customer orders and liaise with customers in order to fully meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Taking enquiries, sending quotes, and confirming orders quickly and accurately.
- Carrying out administration duties and process information using the company database, keeping all information fully up to date on customer orders and customer information.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A proven track record in sales.
- Previous experience within an engineering/technical company.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers/suppliers at all levels.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft packages
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org