MacTaggart Scott are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to work in our Projects Department.
This role reports directly into the Head of Project Management. The purpose of the role is to assist our team of Project Managers with the management of major projects and to manage smaller, lower risk projects.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with various departments in order to investigate and resolve project related issues.
- Liaising with customers from the project inception through to order delivery.
- Managing low value, low risk projects.
- Investigating cost anomalies and resolving schedule conflicts.
- Ensuring project schedules are maintained within the company ERP system.
- Attending internal and customer project reviews and preparing minutes.
- Collating and managing risks identified within the projects.
- Preparing contract review data on a monthly basis.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate must;
- Be qualified in a related discipline and/or will have prior experience in an engineering environment.
- Have the ability to work efficiently and to prioritise a diverse range of tasks.
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop sustainable relationships across the business.
- Have knowledge and experience of MS Office applications including Project & Excel.
- Be prepared to learn new skills and will be interested in self-development within the role.
The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the appropriate Security Clearance as required.