MacTaggart Scott has an extensive range of in-house testing facilities to support qualification and production testing of marine engineering products, especially hydraulic motors and equipment.
Our comprehensive range of testing facilities includes:
- Test tank: A 150m test tank reduces the requirement for extensive sea trials
- Load Test Tower: Components can be tested dynamically with live loads
- High Torque Test Rig: Automatic endurance testing of gearboxes and motors; fully instrumented
- Hydraulic Test Lab: Test rigs are set up to run automatically 24 hours a day for endurance cycling of systems and components
- Hyperbaric Test Chambers: Two fully instrumented chambers in which equipment can be run and endurance tested under simulated sea water pressure.